Graphic Designer Design and Illustration
Creative Studios (Creative)
Lagos Mainland, Lagos , Nigeria
FULL TIME, posted about 1 year ago, Closed
We are looking for a creative graphic designer that can think out of the box and can interpret concepts through graphics.
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Prepares final layout print-ready files of art.
- Backup and maintenance of Creative Studios website and social media pages
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, social media etc.)
- Design and layout of presentations
- Maintaining the Creative Studios branded platforms so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with the Creative Director
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Experience in designing for websites and social media.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front to back-end functionality.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw and other multimedia software)
- Experience working with email marketing platforms.
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude